Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thankful for my blog friends...

I haven't had time to get back to all of my blog friends that emailed me and commented on my venting post, but I want you all to know how much it meant to me to have your support, comforting words and encouragement!


We have not solved anything, in fact things have gotten even more ridiculous. So much so that I guess we will have to be seeking legal council. If anyone knows any great attorney's in Birmingham let me know!

Now back to the important stuff - I can't even put into words how it felt for so many of you to reach out to me. You all mean so much to me and I appreciate each and every one of you!

Yes, I am on the emotional side today :) It is our 2 year "Family Day" and my heart is full!

I just wanted to say thank you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you have had to deal with all that junk. Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your venting post and I let me just reach across the miles to let you know how much I care and that you are not alone. We too have suffered business closure, loss of income and Marc's surgery this past year and like you we are still here standing and trying to do the right thing daily. Thanks for the reminder about helping those less fortunate. Sending love to you all!
    PS Happy 2 years to both of us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment!