Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Want an easy dinner idea?

Here is a quick and easy soup recipe that my kids just love! They have asked for it several times since I discovered the recipe and were very disappointed when the leftovers were gone (and they never ask for leftovers!).

I found this somewhere on the Internet, but don't remember where.

Cheddar Wurst Soup

1 lb cheddar wurst sliced

12 slices individually sliced american cheese

1 can green beans (my girls like it with extra beans)

2 cans cream of potato soup

1 can milk (use the bean can)

1 can water (use the bean can)

Slice cheddar wurst, add the other ingredients and cook on medium low heat, stirring often until heated through.

Cheap and easy - we love it! In Rylees words "Mmmmm... just like coffee Mama, but dis is GOOD!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment!