Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Laughter Lives Tuesday!

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.

Imagine the excitement and pride that I felt as I was going through Rylee's school papers and discovered that I have a budding meteorologist on my hands!

I am wondering how you all "weathered" the storm?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a friend that gave Rylee a set of fake teeth. Rylee can't understand why I tell her that I just can't take her seriously when she is wearing the teeth.

She looks up at me with a super straight face and asks "But why Mama?"

10 comments:

  1. Lol I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face either!- have u shown her in the mirror? maybe shell get it then , or not ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hil.ar.ious! She's so cute even with hillbilly teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are just disturbing teeth! great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so funny! I gave you a Blogger Buddy Award in my site. Go and claim it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is too cute!!! I don't think I could take her seriously either
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Isn't she just adorable ... love her fake teeth! I'm gonna keep an eye on the weather for those cows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! What a cutie in the crazy teeth!

    As for the weather report, it makes me think of the movie Twister when the cows are swirling past them, lol. Watch out for flying bovines!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That set of fake teeth is hilarious. There's no way I'd be able to keep a straight face with that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment!