Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blogger Buddy Award!!

I was given the Blogger Buddy Award by Cherrie at I'm a Hot Mom. I really am thrilled to receive this award! Thank you so much for thinking of me Cherrie and for passing this award on to me.

I am passing this on to some of my favorite blogger buddies. These bloggers always bring a smile to my face when I see a comment from them and I look forward to hearing from them often!

Ellie from Tia Time and Shine. Ellie is an amazing photographer and has super adorable kids including Tia. Tia was adopted using the same agency as we used to adopt Rylee and I always look forward to her posts and comments!

Amy from China Caboose who also adopted through our same agency. Amy was one of the first regular commenter's on my blog and she always makes me smile. Sometimes she makes me laugh, like recently when she said maybe I should wire my dogs mouth shut, so funny - and true!

Rebel from Simply Family who (yep, you guessed it) adopted a little cutie from China also using our same agency. Rebel is a busy, busy Mom with a great sense of humor and I am so looking forward to meeting her in person this summer! I am really hoping that some of her awesome decorating skills will rub off on me too!

I am supposed to pass this to three of my blogging friends, but I have a couple more that I want to include.

Denise from What's Next is another CHI adoptive family. She is Mom to grown kids, Adoptive Mom and Foster Mom. I truly admire Denise for the love she pours in to all of her kids and especially her foster kids. She truly seeks to do what is best for them and to follow God's will, above her own.

Julie from mom by faith (not by sight). Julie is one of my newest blog friends and I really think we would totally hit it off IRL. If we get up the courage and decide that torture is the way to go we might provide support to each other for the 30 day dead also known as Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred.

There are more, but I am going to stop here. Thank you my bloggy friends for always bringing a smile to my face and comments to my blog :) You are all awesome and totally deserving of this blogging buddy award!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I am over from SITS, you were ahead of me in roll call. You have a wonderful blog. Hope your Friday is a good one and Congrats on your award!
    God's Blessings
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thanks! that is super super sweet of you! It has been so much fun getting to know you a little through your beautiful blog. (But you better hurry up and post more about your "journey"!!!) hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awee thanks so much for the sweet award. I love your comments on my blog. Thanks for the encouragement. Your a blessing to me

    PS I can't wait to read what happens on your "journey" Hurry up, finish, I'm dying to hear what happens LOL.
    Love
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart! Thank you! I definitely think we'd click in real life...especially over some ice cream! ;) I was just "admiring" my flab and wishing I had more energy, but I'm still pretty scared of Jillian. Maybe we should make sure Big Mama and Boo Mama survive their 30 days first...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Dawn! You definitely deserve this award! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment!