Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random Picture Challenge



I thought it would be fun to join in the Random Picture Challenge that is being held over at 4 little men & girly twins, click here to join in the fun!

The challenge is to post your 27th folder (or December 2007) and the 27th picture:

Looking at this photo makes me realize how much Rylee has grown in the last year and three months. In this picture she had only been home less than a month. I think she has grown at double speed this past year and just look at how short her hair was!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute picture!! I have to do gingerbread houses with my boys this year - I have never made one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture. My daughter loves to make gingerbread houses every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun, I can't wait to do that with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment!