Monday, May 25, 2009

One more Awe-Summm Award!


Wow, I may just qualify for the "Blogger That Takes The Longest To Respond To Blog Awards" award!
One of my newest favorite bloggers Buckeroomama from Mamahood, among other things... gave me this award a while back and I have to apologize for taking so long to respond!!! Buckeroomama has the cutest kids and she lives in Hong Kong - how cool is that? Go check out this post to see my favorite thing about China and Rylee's least favorite thing about China!
It is just so hard to believe that I could be considered Queen of Alll Things Awe-Summm by anyone other than the 6 people that know me personally.
I'm supposed to say seven things about myself that make me awe-summm and pass this award on to seven other bloggers. So ummm... to pick 7 things is just nearly impossible! I think I will get back to you, ya know after I narrow it down... maybe sarcasm would be one.
I'll be back to pass this on... (this won't surprise most of you who have learned how I like to leave things hanging heh...)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!

    "Humble" might be one of them.
    :-)

    Wanda (At Last...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, you DO have an awesome blog. :)

    I was reading Part 8 and 9... I don't know how you did it, all those poor children over there, seeing what you did. I would have been crying along with you and then wanting to rescue all of them, somehow, some way... it just breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it rains, it pours.

    When I got this *new* award, you are one of the first mommy bloggers that I thought of who so totally deserve it. Do pop over and collect it. You'll understand. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment!