Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shred, Pain and Fun - Oh Yeah!


I'm sure you have all heard about Jillian's 30 Day Shred by now right? My friend Julie (she made the cool button!) from Mom by Faith (not by sight) and I are taking the challenge. We are on day two... let me summarize for you.


Day #1 - The word that comes to mind would be pathetic!!! The workout is 20 minutes long - how hard can that be I thought, heh...


5 minutes into the workout: Rylee falls over and doesn't get up until we are done.
10 minutes into the workout: Hubby disappears into the bathroom. (can't fool me - I'm on to you dude!)
15 minutes into the workout: I think I might pass out, but I refuse to cave!
20 minutes into the workout: You've seen the Biggest Loser right? You know how they drip sweat all over the place - well that may have been me, or Hanna.



Day #2 - Pain, day two is all about the pain. Why do children insist on running and throwing themselves at you when several of your muscles are literally screaming in pain??? And why when you cry out from this screaming pain do they laugh like this is the funnest thing in the whole wide world and insist on repeating the flying leaps until you are huddled on the floor pleading with them to stop? These are hypothetical questions only!


Rylee hid at the top of the stairs and did not even come out until after the workout was over! This from the kid that is up at 6:10 every morning! I finally found a way to get her to stay in bed until 8:00 - thank you Jillian!!!!!!!!!!


Hanna bailed after 5 minutes. The adults made it through - yay!!!

Anyone want to join? No???


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now for the fun part of the post! I have joined Barefoot Mommies as a product review blogger! I have some really awesome giveaways lined up and you are not going to want to miss them (want a sneak peak? - Bamboo Fun Tablet, Play With Pictures, Traditional Toys and much more!!!).

Head over to Barefoot Mommies and add our Father's Day Extravaganza and you get two extra entries in all of our giveaways!!


Barefoot Mommies









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click below to enter for Custom Photo Cards!

Click below to enter to win a 24 pack of SafetyCaps!



2 comments:

  1. Feel the pain baby! :) yay for you. Are you using a DVD?

    (thinking I might need to really start something like this...even though I be skinny)

    And wooot about being a Barefoot mommy review blogger. I was late in getting in. I think they are a great team.

    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, along with another mommy blogger that I follow, got me intrigued about the 30 Day Shred that I called up every video store that I know of to see if they have it. ALL of them (including the local online stores) are all out of stock! I finally placed an order on Amazon, even though my shipping cost ended up being more than twice the cost of the actual item price!!! Can't wait to get my copy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment!